Everything about his legendary journey in this world.

23 March 2011

Anger


Yes! Indeed I committed a crime
I killed him with my own hands
These stains of blood are proofs
Alas! I killed him with my own hands!

The blood rushes as my heart beat
It was the glory of once soul that I feel
Satisfaction! Death in my hands!
I made it. I killed him with my own hands!

Have I not been hauled by my conscience?
Yes, I have, but the glory of my soul
I feel worthy of doing such action
Joyous! I killed him with my own hands!

And what has driven me to such action?
It’s the fierce in my heart
That flaming fury of my eyes
Success! I killed him with my own hands!

Now that I made my revenge,
Let this death be my judgment.
Alas…I made it joyous and successful!
I killed him with my own hands!
And now I have to end my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment