Everything about his legendary journey in this world.

21 March 2011

Exploring the other side of me

These past few weeks, my blog have been completely dead. No updates, no posts, nothing! I was just passing a very depressive and unstable state of uncertainty asking myself if I am worthy of the miseries I am experiencing right now. But as days passed, my eagerness to extrapolate the skills of my scribe alter ego was getting me into a decision of having my upcoming posts to present literary works of my own.
For the coming weeks, I’ll be posting a series of poems called The ABC of Life. The said compilation, as you may call it, will be covering different aspects of a man as he travel in his journey in the sphere called earth. I am expecting that I’ll be able to have variety of styles to incorporate on my poems.
I am not that good in writing poems and I don’t have proper literary training. Still, I am proud to say that the upcoming articles are the expressions of my soul. They are not perfect; they are merely contemplating my thoughts. I have nothing too much to offer you. The aforementioned is completely a group of messy and rubbish thoughts from my little mind.
So much with the talk, I still have to prepare my first poem for this compilation. Rest assured that I will do my best to make it worth your time. Remember, it’s not the in the looks, not in the achievements, not in the glamour; it’s the name, Alfore, which will make the legend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment